Your Community Summit Media Toolkit
Who's ready to head to back to Nashville on October 6-9, 2020 for the top training on Microsoft Business Applications? We know we are! No matter how involved you are in this year's event, here's a Media Toolkit to help you maximize your Community Summit opportunities.
After all, you can play a crucial role in this conference by sharing this event with anyone who you think would add value to and benefit from this global conversation. By working together, we can ensure this virtual conversation produces tangible tools for growth before, during, and after the conference. Here are a few steps to help you get started:
STEP 1: LET'S GET SOCIAL
A. Follow Us
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest event information. Increase your visibility in the community by giving us a shout-out when telling others about your conference experience.
B. Choose Your Image
Share any of the social media images below by right-clicking on a graphic and selecting the "Save image as..." option. You'll see that there are different sized images for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
If you're looking for more specific graphics related to your role at Community Summit, you can find them in the downloadable folders below:
C. Write Your Post
Craft a fun message about #CommunitySummit to share with the images above. Here are a few best tips and tricks for writing a re-tweet/share worthy post:
- Include the official event hashtag (#CommunitySummit) to make it easy for people to find your posts and contribute to the conversation.
- Looking for more guidance on which hashtags to use and when? Check out Dynamic Communities Official Hashtag Guide.
- Attach an eye-catching graphic to increase the chances of your post being re-tweeted or shared by 33%.
- If you are a speaker or sponsor, encourage your network to come see/chat with you in person at the event.
STEP 2: INVITE YOUR COLLEAGUES, CUSTOMERS, AND FRIENDS
A. Download Your Materials
Select the appropriate category below to download additional Media Toolkit materials that best suit your needs for inviting others:
|Speaker||Sponsor||User Group Leader||Partner|
SPEAKER MEDIA KIT
- Editable PPTX for your presentation onsite
- Email signature
SPONSOR MEDIA KIT
- Email example for inviting customers
- Email signature
USER GROUP LEADER MEDIA KIT
- Discussion post example for posting in your online User Group Community forum
- Email example for inviting Local User Group Members
PARTNER MEDIA KIT
- Email example for inviting your customers