Summit North America 2019 is coming up fast and it’s going to be the best thing you’ll do all year! Whether you’re a participant, speaker, or sponsor, we’ve put together a Social Media Toolkit to help you maximize your Summit social media opportunities.
After all, you can play a crucial role in this conference by sharing this event with anyone in your network who you think would add value to and benefit from global conversation. By working together, we can ensure this this virtual conversation produces tangible tools for growth before, during, and after Summit!
STEP 1: FOLLOW US
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest event information and to give us a shout-out when telling others about Summit North America! View our social media platforms.
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR IMAGE
Share any of the social media images below by clicking on the options to access the full-sized graphic(s). Each social image is sized for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
STEP 3: COMPOSE YOUR POST
Copy and paste any of the sample social media messages and share on the platform of your choice. Or, craft your own fun message about #UserGroupSummit or #PowerPlatformSummit to share with the images above!
- I'm counting down the days until I head to Orlando this October. Why? Because I just registered for #UserGroupSummit! Join me by registering today: https://na.usergroupsummit.com/home
- Who has two thumbs and is headed to Orlando for #PowerPlatformSummit? This guy/gal! Register today to join me and the rest of the #PowerPlatform community this October: https://na.powerplatformsummit.com/home
- I'm speaking at #UserGroupSummit North America this October! Joining me in Orlando? Search for my session titled "[Insert Session Title]" to learn more and to add it to your schedule: https://na.usergroupsummit.com/sessions
- I can't wait to speak in Orlando at #PowerPlatformSummit this October! If you're interested in learning more about [Insert Information About Your Session], add my session to your schedule by searching for it online: https://na.powerplatformsummit.com/sessions
- Ready to take the next step in becoming a #MSDyn super user? Then pack your bags and head to Orlando this October for the annual #UserGroupSummit event. [Company Name] will be there – will YOU? https://na.usergroupsummit.com/home
- We’re proud to sponsor this year’s #UserGroupSummit and #PowerPlatformSummit in Orlando! Learn more and register today to join us this October: https://na.usergroupsummit.com/home
STEP 4: DON'T FORGET THE HASHTAGS!
Using the official hashtags is a best practice that helps participants (and us!) easily find your posts. Monitoring the hashtag on social media also allows you to discover what other attendees are up to and excited about leading up to and during the event.
Official Event Hashtags
Dynamics Product Hashtags
#MSDyn365, #MSDyn365FO, #MSDyn365CE, #MSDyn365BC, #MSDynAX, #MSDynCRM, #MSDynNAV, #MSDynGP
Power Platform Hashtags
#PowerBI, #PowerApps, #Flow