Community Summit North America is a can’t-miss opportunity for learning, sharing and connecting with your Microsoft Dynamics SL peers, and others in the Dynamics and Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Flow) ecosystem.
- Supercharge your insights. Gain maximum value from the productivity tools you use every day. Develop new skills (including recent technology from Microsoft like Power BI, PowerApps, Flow), and discover how to make your job easier and your role more valuable.
- Your learning, your way. Customize your learning to your role with hundreds of hands-on expert-led sessions, demos and information-packed keynotes.
- Answers right from the source. Got questions? Get in-depth, unbiased answers from those in the know: your Microsoft Business Applications user peers, partners and Microsoft product experts.
- Become part of the community. Build your network, share knowledge and gain best practices from peers in similar roles who face the same issues you face.
- Focus on today and what’s ahead. Focus on the technology you’re using right now and preview upcoming enhancements to get maximum value from your solution.
Join Email List
Join our mailing list to learn more about Community Summit 2020, powered by Dynamic Communities – and be sure to take advantage of our early registration discounts, exclusive to DSLUG Members.
Community Summit is the premier annual conference for the Dynamics SL community, with access to over 700 Microsoft Business Applications sessions, including learning tracks dedicated to Dynamics SL. This expanded content allows you and your team to continue to learn about the latest Dynamics SL features and functionality but also gain access to sessions covering Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow.
2020 tracks and sessions are still being confirmed, but explore Dynamics SL content from the last conference to get a sample of what will be waiting for you at Community Summit.
Check out this video to show our the full Summit journey from 2005 to today.
You will leave Community Summit more educated about the product you work in every day – Dynamics SL – with practical tips you can take back and implement to maximize value from your current solution.
One registration provides access to all sessions at Summit, regardless of product. At no additional cost, Summit attendees can explore sessions covering these additional elements of the Microsoft Business Application platform: